This site gives details of my various projects for add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004* (along with a few 2002 oldies) plus some general information and useful hints and tips with a strong leaning towards classic passenger airliners, large and small.
You can find more on the following pages.
- Home - that's this page!
- Projects - a listing of all my work, with links to downloads
- Files - files available on this site
- Product Support - latest news on any issues arising from my projects
- DH Heron - useful advice on flying the De Havilland Heron in Flight Simulator
- FS Fault Finding - hints and tips on how to trace and resolve issues with Flight Simulator 2004
- History - How this came to be
* - why am I stuck at Fright Stimulator 2004? I blame Microsoft (don't we all?) for there was such a long gap between FS2004 and FSX that I have so many add-ons that I would miss if I moved on. I'm happy with what I have got. Things you find mentioned on this site might work with FSX, but I can't endorse then as such because I really don't know.